The Swedish dish cloth – Environmentally friendly and compostable
Teko Tryck was the first company in the world to introduce design/profile printing on dish cloths. It was in 1949 that engineer Curt Lindqvist in Norrköping, Sweden invented the dish cloth (sponge cloth). It absorbs 15 times its own weight. Since it’s made of cellulose from FCS forest and cotton it is also compostable. The dish cloth has evolved during the years, from a simple everyday product in the 50s to a design product used around the world. With your logotype, design or text the sponge cloth will be a holder of your message for a long time. Everybody needs it and it will be used for a long time! We print sponge cloths with high quality, precision and richness in details. We offer small and large series as well.
Good things with our dish cloths
- Environmentally friendly and 100 % biodegradable
- Printed with our waterbased and environmentally friendly ink.
- Made in Sweden
- Consists of 70% cellulose from FCS forest and 30% cotton
- Can be boiled and are washable up to 90 degrees Celsius in both dishwasher and washing machine.
- Unique and priceworthy product with your own design or message.
- Profile you or your customers brand.
- Practical to use and distribute. Have a long exposure time.
- Distribute it with a cool message in a DA/DM campaign without it costing an arm and a leg in postage.
We store our dish cloths in following sizes and colours:
172x200 mm, white, yellow, red, blue, orange, lilac, grey, applegreen, turquoise, cerise. Light pastel in the following yellow, red, green, lilac. Printing area 152x180 mm.
303x258 mm, white, yellow, red, blue, green, grey and orange. Printing area 283x238 mm.
150x258 mm, white, blue and grey. Printing area 130x238 mm.
150x220 mm, white. Printing area 130x200 mm.
Colours of our dish cloths here
Click on the image above to see the similarity to bake a cake and produce a sponge cloth. Illustrations from the book Dearest sponge cloth, www.asakax.se/karaste-disktrasa/