The Swedish dishcloth – Our everyday hero
The original since 1994. Teko Tryck introduced the screen printed dishcloths on the market 1994, since then millions cloths have left our factory. This pure natural product will cheer up the kitchen work with your unique design, everyday!
With your logotype, design or text the dishcloth will be a holder of your message for a long time. We print dishcloth with high quality, precision and richness in details. We offer small and large series as well.
We want to contribute to a cleaner world
The Swedish dishcloth is made of 100% biodegradable material – 70% cellulose from FSC-marked forest and 30% waste cotton (cotton fibers that are too short for the textil industry). Once the cloth reaches the end of its service life, it makes its way to the compost, where it decomposes in 6–8 weeks.
The dishcloth was invented by engineer Curt Lindqvist in Sweden as early as 1949. A great deal has happened since the invention 70 years ago, but our everyday hero, remains the same.
An eco-friendly, compostable everyday hero
The Swedish dishcloth is more than “just” incredibly useful – it is also kind to the environment. The cloth helps to cut consumption of paper towels and is the perfect replacement for other cloths, which often contain plastic. What is more, it can be washed in washing machine or dishwasher, boiled and reused a limitless number of times. Well, almost limitless. The inks we use for the printing are of course water based and eco-friendly.
The dishcloth is taken for granted in Sweden – a natural part of our everyday life. In our opinion, the dishcloth is an everyday hero.
Good things with our dishcloths
- Environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable
- Printed with our waterbased and environmentally friendly ink
- Made in Sweden
- Consists of 70% cellulose from FSC marked forest and 30% cotton (from fibers that are too short for textile industry)
- Can be boiled and are washable up to 90 degrees Celsius in both dishwasher and washing machine
- Unique and price worthy product with your own design or message
- Profile you or your customers brand
- Practical to use and distribute. Have a long exposure time
- Distribute it with a cool message in a DA/DM campaign without it costing an arm and a leg in postage
We store our dishcloths in following sizes and colours:
172×200 mm, white, yellow, red, blue, orange, lilac, grey, apple green, turquoise and cerise. Printing area 152×180 mm.
303×258 mm, white, yellow, red, blue, green, grey and orange. Printing area 283×238 mm.
150×258 mm, white, blue and grey. Printing area 130×238 mm.
150×220 mm, white. Printing area 130×200 mm.
Colours of our dishcloths here
Click on the image above to see the similarity to bake a cake and produce a sponge cloth. Illustrations from the book Dearest sponge cloth, www.asakax.se/karaste-disktrasa/